A message from Mrs. W...

Thank you to everyone who contributed to my retirement blog; and to Kate who set it up. It has been a tremendous thrill to me, as a fairly "computer phobic" person, to read your comments and to hear how well you are doing. Best wishes for the future to you all. Liz Waddington
Wishing you a long and happy retirement from all your little angels...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Autumn days when the grass is jewelled....

I have some great memories of Mrs. Waddington!

I remember her sititng at the piano in assemblies and getting us all to sing. Also remember we were not allowed to shout out the end bit of 'Autumn days when the grass is green....'AND A WIN FOR MY HOME TEAM!

Also was in awe once when she played Eastenders theme tune on the piano without the music as I had asked if if she could play it! Also remember the rainforest project we did - 'yanomo, yanomo, yanomo, yanomo, yanomo ma mo!!'

We did great displays with her on that! She was a great teacher and I was lucky to have her twice in the juniors and I wish her all the luck for her retirement!
All the best , Love Charlotte Turner xxx (PS I have now become a primary teacher too - as it seems a lot of us have too!)

No comments: