A message from Mrs. W...

Thank you to everyone who contributed to my retirement blog; and to Kate who set it up. It has been a tremendous thrill to me, as a fairly "computer phobic" person, to read your comments and to hear how well you are doing. Best wishes for the future to you all. Liz Waddington
Wishing you a long and happy retirement from all your little angels...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Best teacher ever!

Gemma Zak here, I attended Pendle Primary from 1994-1997 and was lucky enough to have been in Mrs. Waddington's class twice. I have recently finished my law degree and I am on my way to law school in September and if had not been for fantastic teachers such as Mrs. Waddington, I would not be where I am today.

Pendle is losing a great asset and the future students are unfortunate in not getting the chance to be taught by such an amazing teacher.

Enjoy your retirement Mrs. Waddington!
Lots of love Gemma Zak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.